Finally seeing users feedback and suggesions, i did some changes to CacheAway app. This app is growing day by day and users are really loving this.
If you don’t have this app yet, download from Play Store.
- The entire app is re written from scratch.
- A single clean button to clean all cache (The most suggested feature from users).
- Advance clean options to clean particular cache.
- Now it has materialized theme.
- Improved code quality, proper code management.
- Cleaning functions are now asyncronous which means then run on background thread
- Toast messages are now shorter.
- App size is smaller.
- Fonts changed to Google Sans.
More datails can be found in playstore.
This v2.1.0 is going to be rolled out shortly. It hasn’t rolled out till now due to signing app bundle issue (google play is not recognizing my key). So as soon as they reset the key or accept my key, within 10 minutes it will be available on playstore for all 149 countries.
CacheAway requires super user permission. So this only works in rooted devices. If you don’t have a rooted device please don’t install it and don’t write shit reviews. If your device is not rooted and you install the app & expect it to work, you are a dumb !
Download the app from Play Store. After installing when you first run the app (click on any clean button) it will ask for super user permission. There should be a popup asking to grant permission if your default mode is set to prompt (which is default by general).
If you missed the pop up or accidentally denied, please make sure to grant permission manually through magisk or super su. For general knowledge i use magisk in my device and it’s working absolutely fine.
Here are some full app screenshots :)
Here is a screenshot of the layout during development :)
Thanks for reading entire post. Hope you are enjoying CacheAway.
See you in future posts ;)